CNC Laser Cutting
Over these 3 years, our organization has betrothed to render CNC Laser Cutting services at Bhiwandi, Maharashtra, India. Our experienced professionals enable us to undertake all kinds of cutting work related to metal sheets and bards. With the help of advanced CNC based laser cutting machinery, our professionals precisely cut the metal surfaces in a hassle-free and professional manner. The offered CNC Laser Cutting services are extensively cherished among the clients for their timely execution and flexible payment options.
About Laser Cutting:
The Laser cutting process produces parts and shapes by the method of cutting the sheet material and making use of a strong and penetrating laser beam. This type of cutting method makes use of a beam which is of high concentration light; it has its energy focused all the way through a tiny hole inside a nozzle. As soon as this beam collides with the area of the work piece, the material of the work piece is then vaporized i.e. it turns into vapour.
Laser Advantages are mentioned in detail as below :
The process also provides less cost for the exemplar or trial product and a short run as there is no need or requirement for any kind of physical tooling. The Heat alteration is almost negligible and is characteristically restricted to about 10% of the material thickness. The Cut parts generally remain even or flat. Also make a note that the Lasers leave very negligible or minimum burrs.
Shapes offered by the Laser :
By making use of the Laser for the purpose of Cutting; it can create just about any 2D shape which further includes cut outs for parts such as enclosures, cams, brackets, decorative pieces, holders, mechanisms and many more.
Materials used for laser cutting are mentioned below :
There are a variety of different kinds of materials which are applicable for laser cutting. The metal Aluminium can be laser cut but it needs a higher power laser which is available at a much expensive cost. The metals such as Stainless steel, plain steel and spring steel are extremely suitable, apposite and highly appropriate. There are other Metals such as copper alloys which are quite challenging owing to their capability to replicate the laser light and soak up the heat. There are a lot of plastics that are difficult and challenging due to poisonous and lethal fumes.
Design Considerations are mentioned as below :
- The sharp and harsh interior corners of the part might have a trivial and insignificant rounding owing to beam radius which is roughly ranging from 0.02” - 0.04".
- The Edge burrs are customarily or typically negligible and insignificant and de - burring of the edges is commonly not necessary.
- It comes with a thin flimsy structure, such as shapes where a high percent of the material is detached and the long slots possibly will experience some kind of warping.
- Suitable for cutting of all kinds of metal surfaces
- Excellent cutting results and precisely finished surface
- Ensure zero damage to the metal sheets during cutting operation
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
Building No. B-7, Unit No. 3 & 4, Shri Parasnath Complex, Anjur Road, Village: Val, Taluka, Bhiwandi, Maharashtra, 421302, India